first time with my sister
JR
2007-01-24 17:13:47 UTC
This happened some time ago but I felt why not share it. It was the
first time for the two of us, my sister & I. Sure we used to "wrestle"
fully clothed me ending up between her legs pumping away and leaving a
load in my pants. She would come also well at least I thought.

Getting back to what happened one night we were watching TV alone in
the family room. I was wearing my PJ's and she just a long T shirt.
She then sat across from me & spread her legs. She didn't have on any
panties! My first view of her! I said to myself OK here's my dick which
I let out of my pajamas, nice and rock hard. She took it in her hand.
Wow I had never felt anything like this before. I literally dove at her
pussy licking away. Soon I found her clit and we had our first real
orgasim. Next I shifted position and aimed my still rock hard dick at
the entrance to her pussy. She grabbed the shaft and guided it in! So
this is what fucking feels like! In & out I went, it felt so good. Lori
was saying the same Oh it feels so good! I couldn't hold back much
longer. I told her get ready, I plunged in to the hilt & came. A
massive load dumped deep into my sister's cunt no birth control
nothing. She came again as it happened. I could feel her spasming
around me. Oh God what a feeling! Again & again I came so much cum even
after I had just came in Lori's mouth. The feeling of it was
indescribable.
JR
2007-01-24 17:50:27 UTC
Post by JR
[...]
That was the first time we fucked but once the ice was broke we screwed
like rabbits every chance we could get. My sister's pussy has such an
feeling. Maybe its the fact the fact that we really shouldn't be doing
this I don't know. but every time I dumped such a big load into her it
felt great. Watching her cum along w/me also felt great also. Feeling
her pussy....