RP->To The Group- Please Reed-Nikki@P.U.
"" <@>
2004-07-22 01:12:35 UTC
RP->To The Group- Please Reed-***@P.U.

I Have Bean Posting The Stories To
Three Unenet Groups.

1. alt.stories.incest

2. alt.sex.stories.incest

3. alt.disgusting.stories.my-imagination

I Am Going To Stop Posting To One Of The Incest
Groups Very Soon.

To Make Way For Other Posters Of Incest Stories.

You May Help Me With That Choice By Posting
A Reply To This Note.

P/S In Time I Will Only Be Posting To alt.disgusting.stories.my-imagination
Only.

But That Is To Come Later.

Thank You---> Nikki

rlaherty
2004-07-24 20:04:19 UTC
Please continue posting here.
Post by "" <@>
I Have Bean Posting The Stories To
Three Unenet Groups.
1. alt.stories.incest
2. alt.sex.stories.incest
3. alt.disgusting.stories.my-imagination
I Am Going To Stop Posting To One Of The Incest
Groups Very Soon.
To Make Way For Other Posters Of Incest Stories.
You May Help Me With That Choice By Posting
A Reply To This Note.
P/S In Time I Will Only Be Posting To
alt.disgusting.stories.my-imagination
Post by "" <@>
Only.
But That Is To Come Later.
Thank You---> Nikki
<><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source